This was good but only after changing it. I made as directed first but found it much too rich. The dominate flavor was definitely gorgonzola. It was also very mushy and the balls fell apart easily. I found on the next batch, that making the balls very small (size of gnocchi or smaller), helped them to cook faster and stay together. I then experimented by adding about 1/2 cup - 1 cup flour into the dough instead of just rolling it in it. That helped A LOT. The dough was less rich and stayed together very easily. Thanks for the post - great idea and I had fun experimenting!
Thanks for the good idea.
In this way I used some of the chards of the garden... before the winten is comining. I used 1000g of chard instead of spinach!
Very tasty, very italian!