Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
When the salmon is fresh here in the NW, nothing beats a simple preparation.
- 1 lb salmon fillet
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- fresh cracked black pepper
- sea salt or kosher salt
- Rinse fillet and pat dry.
- Start grill. Heat to medium high to high.
- Rub with olive oil. If salmon is skinned, rub both sides (it will take more oil).
- Rub one side (without skin) with garlic, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Grill for approximately 10 minutes, turning once, or until fish flakes.
Very simple to make! Thank you for a great recipe. I decided to use this one because it was simple, and I had everything on hand for it. Absolutely delicious.