Apocryphal One's Note:
This recipe is a low carb throw-together that happened after I got home late from work and missed dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add bacon to a skillet to render out bacon grease. When bacon is done, pull out to side, and retain grease.
- 2Add chicken to skillet and fry, flipping to both sides.
- 3Once the chicken has browned on both sides, butterfly by cutting down the length of the chicken, but not completely in half. Season with garlic, pepper, and thyme.
- 4Fry, flipping sides until the chicken has reached a safe temperature to eat.
- 5While frying, eat one slice of bacon, because you're only going to need one. You are hungry, after all.
- 6On the "inside" of the butterflied chicken, add cheese, bacon, cheese. Then close the butterfly, and add the remainder of the cheese to the top.
- 7Serve hot with sliced avocado and dijon mustard.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Naked Chicken Cordon Bacon Almost
Serving Size: 1 (482 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 881.4
- Calories from Fat 575
- Total Fat 63.9 g
- Saturated Fat 16.4 g
- Cholesterol 178.1 mg
- Sodium 467.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.6 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 59.9 g