Recipe by Tinks Mess
Tinks' Home version of Qdoba's Naked Burrito I like this recipe because I put the rice on to cook in my rice cooker and can cook all the other ingredients by the time it's done. Don't rinse your beans that is part of the flavor. The cheese will melt in the meal with the heat of the food.
- 2 -3 lbs boneless skinless chicken
- 2 (8 ounce) cans pinto beans
- 1 (8 ounce) can black beans
- 1 (8 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 4 cups cooked yellow rice
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 3 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 diced tomato
- 16 ounces salsa
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook yellow rice per directions on packet in rice cooker.
- While rice is cooking cook chicken with taco seasoning until done.
- Open cans of beans and cook individually until done.
- Dice up chicken.
- Place on plate in order of rice, beans, meat, cheese, lettuce, tomato, sour cream, salsa.
- NOTE: You can use white rice with cilantro or half white half yellow rice if you prefer.