Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 min
Yep, naked! This is so easy it is sinful. Most of us have these ingredients on hand. So whip out those prepared thingies and create! From Razzledazzle Recipe newsletter.
- 4 cups cooked rice
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans or 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 3 cups chopped rotisserie roasted deli chicken or 3 cups other cooked chicken
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese or 1 cup monterey jack cheese
- Divide rice equally among four bowls.
- Top with layers of beans, chicken, salsa and cheese.
- Cover with plastic wrap and microwave for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Serve with guacamole and corn chips.
Excellent recipe,and I added it to my instant fixes recipe book,thank you for posting.
Easy for when you're craving something Mexicn. I used the black beans and mixed them with the salsa and a few shakes of cumin. I put a dallop of sour cream on top. Black olives would be great on this, too! Thanx for sharing. I'll do this again whenever I need a quick Mexican fix.
Good way to use up leftover chicken for a quick informal meal. I didn't have corn chips, so I served it with hot tortillas on the side.