Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 15 mins
Our family has always enjoyed this recipe. My mother first made it in the late 60's and it has been a favorite every since--it is truly easy and delicious! My 5 year old likes it with ketchup on top and my 2 year old likes it with a side of ranch dressing--Enjoy!
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray a 13x9-inch baking pan.
- Crumble ground beef evenly over the bottom of the pan.
- Sprinkle chopped onion over ground beef.
- Sprinkle green beans over ground beef and onions.
- Season this with Lawreys seasoning salt and black pepper.
- Spread the 2 cans of cream of mushroom soup over the top.
- Arrange tater tots on top and bake for 75 minutes.
Great recipe!! I changed it a little to make it healthier. Used ground buffalo instead of beef, fresh green beans, and a spicy seasoned salt. I also replaced the tater tots with thin sliced potatoes tossed in olive oil, salt, pepper, and garlic salt.