Nadia is my thirteen year old daughter and this is her recipe. She loves to cook this for lunch, simple and quick!
- Peel and cut potaoes into small cubes (about the size of a sugar cube).
- Peel and chop onion.
- Cook onion in olive oil over a medium heat until softened, not brown.
- Add potatoes to the same pan and mix them with the onion.
- Keep stirring for about a minute.
- Add the water, salt and pepper.
- Cover the pan and let it cook over a gentle heat.
- When the water disappears the potatoes should be done.
- Just before the potatoes are too soft add the cooked chicken and curry powder.
- Stir gently so that the potatoes keep their'cubed' shape.