1/2 Photos of Nadia's Quick Chicken Curry
Angela Sara's Note:
Nadia is my thirteen year old daughter and this is her recipe. She loves to cook this for lunch, simple and quick!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel and cut potaoes into small cubes (about the size of a sugar cube).
- 2Peel and chop onion.
- 3Cook onion in olive oil over a medium heat until softened, not brown.
- 4Add potatoes to the same pan and mix them with the onion.
- 5Keep stirring for about a minute.
- 6Add the water, salt and pepper.
- 7Cover the pan and let it cook over a gentle heat.
- 8When the water disappears the potatoes should be done.
- 9Just before the potatoes are too soft add the cooked chicken and curry powder.
- 10Stir gently so that the potatoes keep their'cubed' shape.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nadia's Quick Chicken Curry
Serving Size: 1 (716 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1275.1
- Calories from Fat 220
- Total Fat 24.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 187.5 mg
- Sodium 252.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 181.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 23.2 g
- Sugars 10.2 g
- Protein 83.4 g