MommyCheryl #345095's Note:
This taco casserole was just plain old taco casserole to my DD until we renamed it Naco, a creation of the Kim Possible TV show. Suddenly it was a hit! Go figure.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown ground beef, green pepper and onion. Drain fat.
- 2Add taco seasoning as directed on package.
- 3Spread 1 cup crushed corn chips on the bottom of an 8x8 pan.
- 4Top with refried beans. *Tip- mix these to make them easier to handle and drop by small spoonfuls. You can't spread the beans on the chips without spreading all the chips.
- 5Top with taco meat mixture and cheddar.
- 6Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes until cheese is melted and heated through.
- 7Top with favorite taco toppings, lettuce, tomato, sour cream, etc.
- 8I put french dressing on top of mine for a taco salad.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Naco
Serving Size: 1 (138 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 309.1
- Calories from Fat 166
- Total Fat 18.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 76.8 mg
- Sodium 379.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 22.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: