Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
from Cook This, Not That!
- 6 ounces tortilla chips
- 1 (16 ounce) can black beans
- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 1 1⁄2 cups monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 red onion, diced
- 2 limes, juice of
- 1⁄2 cup light sour cream
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Arrange the chips in a single layer on a large baking sheet. Spoon the beans evenly over the chips then top with chicken, cheese and onion. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, until the cheese is melted and bubbly. Remove from oven.
- Combine lime juice and sour cream. Spoon over the nachos and top with salsa.
Nice little treats! Used the dippers and filled each for easy picking. Used only 1/2 cup of the shredded chicken. Used white onion. I added the juice of one lime to yogurt in place of the sour cream. Thanks for the yummy appies!
This is awesome w/Blue Tortilla Chips, shredded lemon pepper rotisserie chicken and w/o onion. I went w/dried cilantro tho. Fun for everyone!