Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
These nachos are in fact my guilty pleasure. I can never have just one bowl and everyone who tries them says the same. Perfect for dinner or as an appetizer and very easy to make. If you don't like spam you can substitute it for something else like chicken. Let me know what you think!!
- 2 (15 1/2 ounce) jarsof tostitos mild salsa con queso
- 13 ounces whole milk
- 7 ounces Spam (small can)
- 1 small onion
- 1 small bell pepper
- 1 medium tomatoes
- 3 teaspoons sazon con azafran seasoning
- 12 ounces beef summer sausage
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Chop onion, bell pepper, tomato, spam and beef summer sausage.
- Set stove to medium heat and add 2 tbs of oil to saute pan.
- Add onion, bell pepper, tomato, and 1 tsp of sazon to the pan and let simmer for 4 minutes.
- Add spam and beef summer sausage to the vegetables and let simmer for 4 more minutes.
- Combine the salsa con queso and milk in a large pot with stove set to medium heat. Add vegetables, meat, 2 tsp of sazon and stir until cheese is warm.
- Remove from heat and pour over tortilla chips.
I'm going to edit my comment, mainly because I don't like to give a low rating for something that I did not try. But I personally wouldn't add spam to a dip.