Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
My mother made this for us all the time, it's quick and simple. I have found it addicting, which is bad when it is so easy to make!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- cheese (your choice, I prefer Mexican)
- nacho chip (Bite Size are best!)
- Combine together softened cream cheese and sour cream in a blender (or with hand mixer).
- Add in Taco Seasoning and mix well.
- Smooth into flat pie dish.
- Add lettuce, tomatoes, cheese as preferred.
- Serve Chilled with Nacho Chips (Bite Size are best!).
We have enjoyed this dip for about 20 years now. It is always a hit!
This has been our family's nacho dip for as long as I can remember. We also add green onions to the top. It is soooo good! Some of my aunts like to add some cooked ground beef to the base, but my family likes it without.
long time favorite in our house!! Highly recommened! It is HIGHLY ADDICTIVE FOR SURE!!!!!!! We also like to add green onions or red onions on top.