Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
So good, these are the only nachos I ever make. Add or subtract whatever you want with these. Take out the meat to go veg. This is the only recipe I make my own tortilla chips for, as they're just perfect, and so fast and easy. This is adapted from WW Take Out Tonight, and they're about 4 Points. Oh, and these aren't spicy at all, unless of course you use HOT taco sauce!
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the onion and garlic and cook, stirring occasionally, until softened, about 4 minutes. Add the turkey and seasoning mix. Cook, stirring occasionally, about 6 minutes. Add the taco sauce and beans until blended, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Preheat the broiler. Arrange tortilla pieces in one layer on the broiler rack; spray the tortillas lightly with nonstick cooking spray.
- Broil 4 inches away from the heat, turning frequently, until crisp and golden, about 4 minutes.
- Put the chips on a 9x13-inch cookie or jelly roll sheet. Spoon the turkey mixture over the chips. Top with cheese, salsa and corn. Broil 4 inches from the heat until the cheese is melted, about 2 minutes.
- Top with extra tomatoes, scallions or cilantro if desired. You could also add sour cream or yogurt, but I can't say how many points that would be :).