So good, these are the only nachos I ever make. Add or subtract whatever you want with these. Take out the meat to go veg. This is the only recipe I make my own tortilla chips for, as they're just perfect, and so fast and easy. This is adapted from WW Take Out Tonight, and they're about 4 Points. Oh, and these aren't spicy at all, unless of course you use HOT taco sauce!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the onion and garlic and cook, stirring occasionally, until softened, about 4 minutes. Add the turkey and seasoning mix. Cook, stirring occasionally, about 6 minutes. Add the taco sauce and beans until blended, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
- 2Preheat the broiler. Arrange tortilla pieces in one layer on the broiler rack; spray the tortillas lightly with nonstick cooking spray.
- 3Broil 4 inches away from the heat, turning frequently, until crisp and golden, about 4 minutes.
- 4Put the chips on a 9x13-inch cookie or jelly roll sheet. Spoon the turkey mixture over the chips. Top with cheese, salsa and corn. Broil 4 inches from the heat until the cheese is melted, about 2 minutes.
- 5Top with extra tomatoes, scallions or cilantro if desired. You could also add sour cream or yogurt, but I can't say how many points that would be :).
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nachos Supreme
Serving Size: 1 (208 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 296.0
- Calories from Fat 75
- Total Fat 8.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 39.7 mg
- Sodium 492.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.0 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 18.6 g