- 1 lb ground chuck
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (30 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies
- 3 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3⁄4 cup taco sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cook ground chuck with onion.
- Spread refried beans in a 2 quart casserole.
- Top with meat.
- Top with green chilies.
- Cover evenly with cheese.
- Pour taco sauce over all.
- Bake 20-25 minutes.
- Garnish with your choice of chopped green onions, olives, avocado dip or sour cream.
- Serve with tortilla chips.