Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a great kid pleaser recipe and very quick and easy to throw together.
Make and share this Nachos Supper recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cook ground chuck with onion.
- Spread refried beans in a 2 quart casserole.
- Top with meat.
- Top with green chilies.
- Cover evenly with cheese.
- Pour taco sauce over all.
- Bake 20-25 minutes.
- Garnish with your choice of chopped green onions, olives, avocado dip or sour cream.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
This recipe is awesome!!! I loved the idea that you just put the ingredients in the dish and baked. Very easy! Very Yummy!!! Thank you Mysterygirl ; )
A great find, so easy and inexpensive. I made this with 2% fat cheddar (cut down to 2 cups) and some ground turkey which was fast running out of freezer time. Topped with low-fat sour cream and chopped scallions, it was still delicious!
A super easy and tasty dish. I served this with a salad and guacemole. I did add some garlic and an extra chopped chili pepper when I fried the onion and the meat. I can see myself using this recipe when there are busy days or days when I am not much in the mood to cook but still want to put a good meal on the table....yes its a keeper!!