Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 mins
Adios Mexico! Serve this new taste sensation with ice cold Peroni beer.
- 10 ounces prepared alfredo sauce, warmed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 8 ounces tortilla chips
- 4 ounces chopped pepperoni
- 4 ounces shredded parmesan cheese (1 cup)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped tomato
- 1⁄4 cup sliced green onion
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) canpitted ripe sliced olives
- 2 tablespoons chopped italian hot peppers (optional)
- Heat oven to 450°F.
- In small bowl combine cheese sauce and red pepper flakes.
- On ovenproof platter spread half of tortilla chips, top with half the cheese sauce, half the pepperoni and half the Parmesan cheese.
- Repeat with remaining chips, cheese sauce, pepperoni and cheese.
- Bake for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Top with remaining ingredients and serve immediately while hot.
Now why didn't I think of this? This was so simple, and so easy. What a fabulous idea! The possibilities are endless...you could add diced salami or pepperoni. I did add chopped marinated artichokes.....yum.....Thanks for sharing!
Although I loved the final product, the way you wrote the recipe was very confusing. You start in saying, ".. cheese sauce", when there is no cheese sauce mentioned in the ingredients. I had to read the recipe 3 times to assume that the "cheese sauce" meant "alfredo sauce". It is not the same thing, hence the confusion.