1/2 Photos of Nacho's in a Cup
1 hr 40 mins
"I love making this appetizer for all my parties...I get tons of requests and its a perfect finger food!"
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the ground beef on medium to high heat in a non stick pan until brown and no longer pink.
- 2Drain the ground beef and rinse your pan and add beef back to your pan.
- 3Pour the jar of Salsa into beef mixture and let simmer until the beef fully absorbs the sauce. The longer you let simmer the better it will taste.
- 4While the mixture is cooking, heat oven to 350 degrees and place a cooking sheet on any flat oven pan. Place the Tostitos scoop cups facing up in on the pan.
- 5Once the mixture is ready you can spoon it into Tostitos scoop cups and sprinkle with the cheddar cheese.
- 6Cook in the oven until the cheese is melted.
- 7Place each scoop cup on a platter and you can either leave sour cream or guacamole on the side or add to each cup.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nacho's in a Cup
Serving Size: 1 (178 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 398.5
- Calories from Fat 238
- Total Fat 26.4 g
- Saturated Fat 15.1 g
- Cholesterol 129.8 mg
- Sodium 706.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 33.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: