My roommate showed me how to make this. It is a great snack for the poor, college student.
Make and share this Nachos in a bowl recipe from Food.com.
- Crush chips in a small bowl.
- Cover with cheese, use hands to toss a little bit.
- Heat in microwave for 30-45 seconds until cheese is melted.
- Stir in salsa.
- Add sour cream if you have it.
- Leftover cooked ground beef or chicken can be added too.
- Eat and enjoy!
Simple but tasty...what's not to love?? :) I enjoyed it as a quick lunch. Thanks!