Prep 2 mins
Cook 1 min
My roommate showed me how to make this. It is a great snack for the poor, college student.
- 10 -12 potato chips (I like the rippled cheddar and sour cream, but tortilla chips work too)
- 1⁄3 cup shredded cheese
- 1⁄3 cup salsa
- sour cream (optional)
- Crush chips in a small bowl.
- Cover with cheese, use hands to toss a little bit.
- Heat in microwave for 30-45 seconds until cheese is melted.
- Stir in salsa.
- Add sour cream if you have it.
- Leftover cooked ground beef or chicken can be added too.
- Eat and enjoy!
Simple but tasty...what's not to love?? :) I enjoyed it as a quick lunch. Thanks!