Recipe by seesko
When you need a quick dinner that will please all. I usually make this on those days that we had a big lunch and just need to put a little something in out bellys.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (1 1/8 ounce) packagepace taco seasoning mix
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Campbell's condensed tomato soup
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 1⁄2 cups uncooked instant rice
- pace thick & chunky salsa
- shredded cheddar cheese
- shredded lettuce
- tortilla chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook beef and taco seasoning in skillet until browned. Pour off fat.
- Add soup, water and rice. Heat to a boil. Cover and cook over low heat 5 minute or until done.
- Top with salsa, cheese and lettuce. Serve with tortilla chips for dipping.
- Note: I have also used this for a tortilla filling, but then you can't say you had nachos for dinner.