Recipe by 925546
I caught this recipe on the TV a few months ago and it turned out to be a total hit for house parties. Serve with plenty of beer ;-)
- 6 cups frying oil
- 12 chicken wings
- 2 cups flour
- 4 eggs
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 4 cups nacho chips (brought to pieces)
- 2 tablespoons parsley (finely chopped)
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Clean the chicken wings and scrape the meat from the bone taking it to one of the extremes without separating it from the bone completely.
- Mix in a bowl eggs, ketchup, parsley and soy sauce.
- Coat wings with flour and soak into bowl with egg batter for 15 minutes.
- Brake nachos into small pieces and put them on a large plate.
- After macerating the wings coat them with nacho's pieces.
- Put into fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- On a large frying pan (a wok is better) heat oil.
- Fry wings until golden.
- Drain excess oil and reserve on a kitchen roll paper until serving.