Recipe by cooking4mylove
Good for parties, get-togethers, cookouts.
Top Review by bmcnichol
Sometimes the things that are so simple are the best. I cooked off chicken the other night and kept out too big boneless breasts for this. I shredded the chicken and put the taco seasoning and water in a bowl and just let it soak, I didn't cook it. I purchased Scoops and but the chicken mixture in each scoop and topped with cheddar jack cheese. We all enjoyed this. Of course my boys had to put hot sauce on them but since they were individual scoops, each person could fix theirs the way they wanted.
- 1 lb shredded cooked chicken
- taco seasoning
- 1 lb cheese (Chihuahua is best, anything that melts well will work)
- tortilla chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook chicken with taco seasoning, following directions on package.
- Line large roasting pan with tinfoil (if not using disposable pan).
- Layer chips, cheese, and chicken in pan.
- Cook in oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 10 minutes.
- If you need to reheat, put nachos back in the oven until cheese is melted.