Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
i found this in a my old new zealand school cookbook and had to try it, it really is top stuff
Make and share this Nachos recipe from Food.com.
- heat oil in a pan.
- fry garlic and onion until soft.
- put beans in a bowl, mash them a bit with a fork.
- drain tomatoes, add to bowl mash them a litle.
- add to onion in pan.
- stir till boiling.
- add sugar.
- *****pre-heat oven to 190 degrees*****.
- turn pan to low, simmer for 25 minutes, stir occasionally.
- pour into a baking dish.
- arrange chips around edge.
- sprinkle cheese over.
- bake for 5 minutes at 190 degrees.
- take out of over, put sour cream in centre and serve.