Recipe by auntiejane1146_11933364
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. A spicy Mexican cheesy potato dish
- 16 ounces Simply Potatoes Southwest Style Hash Browns
- 4 ounces diced green chilies
- 3 jalapenos
- 1 lb Velveeta Mexican cheese
- 10 ounces diced tomatoes with green chilies
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre heat oven to 350°.
- Put the potatoes and chilis in a large bowl.
- Dice the jalepenos and remove the seeds and viens if you don't like too much heat, leave them in if you like spicey foods.
- Dice the cheese.
- Combine everything together.
- Pour into a greased casserole for 20 to 30 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.