Recipe by Chef Boy of Dee's
My DG and I like Mac 'N' Cheese since it is so easy to make and filling. However, we like it a bit spicier than most and thought..."how would it taste if we added Nacho Cheese Sauce instead of cheddar etc.?" Well, let me tell you, this is quite spicy. (well, we think so). Hope you enjoy it too
Top Review by HeatherDiane
I have a huge can of nacho cheese and was looking for a way to use it in some recipes. This was really good - fast and easy, too! I doubled the recipe and baked in a 9x13 pan. Thanks for sharing!
- 226.79 g elbow macaroni, cooked al dente
- 425.24 g can nacho cheese
- 59.14 ml chile, minced
- 59.14 ml onion, minced
- 226.79 g ground beef, cooked and drained
- 4.92 ml Emeril's Original Essence (use Emeril Lagasse's Essence)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook macaroni in water to al dente.
- While macaroni is cooking, brown beef in skillet with the chilies, onion, garlic, and Essence.
- Drain the beef.
- After pasta is cooked to doneness, drain and place in a large bowl.
- Add the ground beef and the nacho cheese sauce. Mix together and serve.