Recipe by MegCooks4U
My husband loves this casserole! If you like nachos with all the fixins then you'll love this casserole too!
Top Review by teresas
This is really good. I used leftover Turkey from Thanksgiving. It's quick to prepare. It does turn pink due to the red salsa. I used sliced fresh jalapenos and put them on top of the casserole during step 6 so they would soften. Thanks for posting. :)
- 2 1⁄2 cups slightly crushed tortilla chips
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey (or chicken)
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup shredded monterey jack cheese (can add more or less depending on your liking)
- sliced jalapeno pepper (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Lightly grease a 2 quart square baking dish.
- Place 1 1/2 cups of the tortilla chips in bottom of dish.
- In large bowl, combine turkey, salsa, corn, sour cream, and flour; spoon over tortilla chips.
- Bake uncovered, in 350 degree oven for 25 minutes.
- Sprinkle with remaining tortilla chips and cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, for 5-10 minutes more or until heated through.
- If desired, top with sliced jalapeno peppers.