Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Easy tacos with a nacho flavor
- 1 (8 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 lb ground chuck (use a mixture) or 1 ground sirloin (use a mixture)
- 1 (2 ounce) package taco seasoning
- chopped cilantro (as desired)
- chopped jalapeno (as desired)
- 10 corn tortillas
- 1 slice monterey jack pepper cheese
- 1 tomatoes
- 1 small onion
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- hot sauce (to flavor)
- Brown meat then add the taco seasoning and 1/3c water. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- A add the cilantro and jalapeno. Continue to simmer for 5 minutes.
- During this time chop tomato and onion to garnish tacos later.
- Remove meat from heat and combine in bowl with refried beans.
- Heat oil in skillet and place tortilla into pan. Top with cheese slice and allow to heat for about 1-2 minutes.
- Remove tortilla and top with meat mixture. Garnish as desired. Repeat for each taco.