8 hrs 10 mins
southern chef in louisiana's Note:
This is a real kid pleaser--so easy to make--a great crock pot dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 (11 ounce) can condensed nacho cheese soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chili peppers, undrained
- 6 medium potatoes, peeled and cut into wedges
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- sour cream (optional)
- salsa (optional)
- sliced green onion (optional)
- shredded cheddar cheese (optional)
- 1In a large skillet, cook ground beef and onion until meat is brown; drain off fat. Add soup, milk, and undrained chilies; stir well to combine.
- 2Place potato wedges in a 3 1/2 to 4-quart slow cooker. Sprinkle with garlic salt, and spoon beef mixture over the potatoes.
- 3Cover and cook on low for 7 to 8 hours or on high for 3 1/2 to 4 hours or until potatoes are tender.
- 4Gently stir potato mixture just before serving. If desired, serve with sour cream, salsa, sliced green onions, and cheese.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nacho-Style Beef and Potatoes for the Crock Pot
Serving Size: 1 (562 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 512.8
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 82.2 mg
- Sodium 127.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.0 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 32.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
nacho cheese soup