Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a real kid pleaser--so easy to make--a great crock pot dish.
Make and share this Nacho-Style Beef and Potatoes for the Crock Pot recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 (11 ounce) cancondensed nacho cheese soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (4 ounce) candiced green chili peppers, undrained
- 6 medium potatoes, peeled and cut into wedges
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- sour cream (optional)
- salsa (optional)
- sliced green onion (optional)
- shredded cheddar cheese (optional)
- In a large skillet, cook ground beef and onion until meat is brown; drain off fat. Add soup, milk, and undrained chilies; stir well to combine.
- Place potato wedges in a 3 1/2 to 4-quart slow cooker. Sprinkle with garlic salt, and spoon beef mixture over the potatoes.
- Cover and cook on low for 7 to 8 hours or on high for 3 1/2 to 4 hours or until potatoes are tender.
- Gently stir potato mixture just before serving. If desired, serve with sour cream, salsa, sliced green onions, and cheese.