Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
A quick, simple, and delicious soup. I have made this many times for pot lucks or luncheons.
- 453.59 g hamburger
- 2 (864.66 g) can corn
- 453.59 g can ranch style beans
- 2 (793.78 g) can diced tomatoes
- 453.59 g mild Velveeta Mexican cheese
- Brown hamburger. I add some onions for flavor.
- In a large pot, add corn, beans, tomatoes.
- Add cheese in cubes slowly, stirring until it is melted.
- Simmer 1/2 hour.
This is the first time I used Velveeta Mexican cheese. I did not drain the corn as it did not say to but I plan to drain one can next time. The soup came out on the thinner end of the scale since I didn't drain anything. Tasted good and fast to make so this soup would fit into anyones busy schedule. I adopted this chef for the *Spring PAC 2008* game