Recipe by Punky Julster
Kids love it.
Top Review by Charlotte J
This was very good all the kids liked it. I liked it as it took only 5 mintues to brown the meat, pour in the cans and turn up the heat. All that was left was to sit back and wait for it to warm up. The only thing I'd change would be to add 1/2 cup onion and a clove of garlic for my adult taste. Thanks for a winning recipe that I know I will repeat!! Made for Zaar World Tour 2006
- 453.59 g ground beef
- 425.24 g can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 425.24 g can tomato sauce
- 311.84 g can Mexican-style corn
- 4.92 ml chili powder
- 473.18 ml slightly broken tortilla chips
- 236.59 ml shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet over medium heat, brown ground beef until thoroughly cooked; drain.
- Stir in kidney beans, tomato sauce, Mexi-corn and chili powder.
- Reduce heat to low; simmer for 10 minutes,stirring occasionally.
- Sprinkle tortilla chips evenly over beef mixture.
- Top with cheese.
- Cover and simmer for 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.