Recipe by Rhonda *J*
Got this from a Kraft What's Cooking magazine and tried it out because it is ridiculously simple and extremely quick for those hectic mornings around the house when you'd like a little something more than cold cereal. Posting in response to a request for quick breakfast ideas for those very mornings! Kinda tasty for being SO crazy easy!
Top Review by newspapergal
I make this often, except I usually just scramble the egg & salsa in a small skillet since eggs scramble so quickly. I love that 'bite' of something spicy with the eggs and mellow cheese. If I have leftover veggies like mushrooms or onions or peppers, I'll add those too. All in all, a quick & tasty breakfast :)
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon salsa
- 1 tablespoon shredded cheddar cheese (Cracker Barrel)
- 1 whole wheat tortilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray a small microwavable cup or bowl with cooking spray(I use a ramekin).
- Add egg, beat with a fork.
- Microwave on HIGH for 30 seconds.
- Add salsa and cheese.
- Return to microwave and zap an additional 30 seconds or until egg is completely set.
- Spoon cooked egg onto tortilla.
- (I sometimes spoon on a little extra salsa and cheese and add a dollop of sour cream).
- Roll to create wrap!