1/3 Photos of Nacho Salad
A quick and yummy dinner or lunch.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 6 cups nacho cheese flavored tortilla chips, slightly crushed
- 4 -6 cups romaine lettuce, torn
- 1 -1 1/2 cup chopped tomato
- 1 large bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 medium cucumber, thinly sliced
- 2 cups mild cheddar cheese, shredded
- sliced black olives, well drained
- salsa, to taste (optional)
- sour cream, to taste (optional)
- 1In a large skillet cook meat and onion until meat is brown.
- 2Drain fat.
- 3Add taco seasoning, cook and stir for 1 minute.
- 4Stir in tomato sauce.
- 5Bring to a boil and reduce heat.
- 6Cover and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 7Line individual plates with chips.
- 8Spoon beef mix on top on chips.
- 9Top with lettuce, tomatoes, bell pepper, cucumber and olives.
- 10Sprinkle with cheese.
- 11Add salsa and sour cream if desired.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nacho Salad
Serving Size: 1 (277 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 327.7
- Calories from Fat 183
- Total Fat 20.3 g
- Saturated Fat 11.0 g
- Cholesterol 88.6 mg
- Sodium 965.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 26.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
nacho cheese flavored tortilla chips