Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a delicious and quick recipe that my mother gave me. She wasn't sure where she got it but it is popular with our whole family. I make it on weeknights when I am pressed for time because there is little fuss to it.
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1 medium onion, grated
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (10 ounce) cancan nacho cheese soup
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1 cup corn flake crumbs
- 1⁄3 cup canned milk
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon powdered chicken bouillon granule
- 1 (5 ounce) canof mild diced green chilies
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Place in greased 6X10 casserole.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let stand 5-10 minutes before serving after it comes out of oven.