Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is a great little snack for football games or any party.
- 3 large russett baking potatoes
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried black beans
- 1 cup colby-monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) cansliced black olives
- 1⁄2 cup mild chunky salsa
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Slice baking potatoes into 1/4 inch thick rounds. (about 8 slices per potato).
- Brush both sides of potato slices with oil (can use non-stick cooking spray).
- Bake for 20 minutes, turning after 10 minutes. Remove from oven.
- While potatoes are baking, heat black beans on top of stove or in microwave.
- Top each potato with 1 tablespoon of the heated beans and then sprinkle with the cheese and olives.
- Place potatoes back in the oven to melt the cheese, about 5 minutes.
- Serve with salsa and sour cream.
These were fantastic! Delicious and easy to throw together with things I had on hand! The DD's and DH both want this recipe to be repeated, though next time I'll make more. :)