Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a really simple and tasty soup.
- 1 (5 1/4 ounce) package au gratin potatoes
- 1 (11 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) candiced tomatoes and green chilies
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups Velveeta cheese, cubed
- hot sauce
- In a 3 quart saucepan, combine the potatoes and sauce mix, corn, tomatoes and water; mix well.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15-18 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Add milk, cheese and hot pepper sauce if desired; cook and stir until the cheese is melted.