Prep 15 mins
Cook 7 mins
The original recipes wanted this cooked 3 to 4 minutes, I increased that to 4 to 6 because they were not cooked, test for yourself and, cook to you liking.
- 1 medium potato
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced green onion
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped green pepper
- 1 tablespoon taco sauce (barbecue sauce or spaghetti sauce)
- 3 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- Scrub potatoes.
- Trim ends.
- Cut potatoes into 3/8 inch thick slices.
- Grease a small baking dish and arrange potato slices, putting smaller slices in the center.
- Sprinkle with green onion and green pepper.
- Cover with a vented lid.
- Cook on HIGH for 4 to 6 minutes or until almost tender, turning dish a half-turn midway through the cooking process if no turntable is in the microwave.
- Drizzle sauce over slices.
- Sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- Cook uncovered for about 60 seconds or until cheese is melted.
did not use the taco sauce and put onions on top. pretty good. at least it's pretty high in protein :)