Prep 7 mins
Cook 18 mins
I went to a cooking demonstration and these little tidbits were made and sampled. Tasty and quick. Easy to make and set on the buffet for guests to try as one of the munchies for superbowl night or New Years Eve party.
- 1 (2 ounce) cansliced black olives, drained
- 0.5 (22 ounce) bag waffle-shaped French fries
- 1 (15 ounce) can refried beans or 1 (15 ounce) can refried black beans or 1 (15 ounce) canrefried pinto beans
- 1 cup mexican cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup mild chunky salsa
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- Preheat oven to 400°F degrees. Line baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Arrange potatoes in a single layer on prepared baking sheet. Bake 18-20 minutes.
- While fries are baking, microwave refried beans for 3-4 minutes until hot. Cool beans about 5 minutes.
- To assemble potatoes, evenly space potatoes on a microwave safe plate and top each with 1 tablespoon beans, and a sprinkle of cheese. Microwave, uncovered 1 minute until cheese is melted.
- Then top each stack with 1 teaspoon salsa, 1 teaspoon sour cream and an olive slice.
Found it, made it, tried it, loved it :)
Burnt them a little but it was the first time, next time I'll get it right.