- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons salad oil
- 0.5 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 (3 ounce) package microwave popcorn
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded (1 cup)
Directions See How It's Made
- In large microwave-safe bowl, cook oil and taco seasoning mix on High 1 to 1 1/2 minutes, until hot, stirring once.
- Prepare popcorn as package directs.
- Add popcorn and 1/2 cup cheese to seasoned oil in bowl; toss well.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Cook on High 30 seconds to 1 1/2 minutes until cheese begins to melt.