Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
- 5 tablespoons margarine
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 11 cups popped popcorn
- 6 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- In a saucepan, melt the margarine.
- Stir in the paprika, red pepper and cumin.
- Let cool for about 5 minutes.
- Place popcorn in large bowl.
- Pour spice mixture on top of popcorn and sprinkle with cheese.
- toss until popcorn is coated.
It had good flavor just didn't seem to Nachoie. Wasn't impressed more of a taco flavor.
I liked this recipe, it was thick and you can can season it to taste. I thought they could have converted the serving size from grams to cups for our convenience, but since they didn't, I did. One serving = 104 grams = .45 cups.
Excellent recipe - the kids and I loved it. Great snack for watching TV.