Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Straight from the Boboli pizza crust recipe site. Why have pepperoni and tomato sauce when you can try something new?
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- In a small bowl, combine beans and taco seasoning. Spread bean mixture onto crust leaving 1 inch border around the edge.
- Top with salsa, jalapenos, and cheese.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until crust is light brown and cheese is melted.
- After baking top with addition toppings such as diced roma tomato, sour cream, sliced black olives, and sliced green onions if desired.