Straight from the Boboli pizza crust recipe site. Why have pepperoni and tomato sauce when you can try something new?
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2In a small bowl, combine beans and taco seasoning. Spread bean mixture onto crust leaving 1 inch border around the edge.
- 3Top with salsa, jalapenos, and cheese.
- 4Bake for 10-12 minutes until crust is light brown and cheese is melted.
- 5After baking top with addition toppings such as diced roma tomato, sour cream, sliced black olives, and sliced green onions if desired.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nacho Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (234 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 690.2
- Calories from Fat 362
- Total Fat 40.3 g
- Saturated Fat 24.8 g
- Cholesterol 135.6 mg
- Sodium 2114.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.3 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 41.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
prepared pizza crust
canned jalapeno slices