Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
A yummy way to cook macaroni for a side dish. 3 points for Weight Watchers. Sorry, this recipe isn't core.
- 8 ounces large elbow macaroni, uncooked
- 5 ounces Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 1 teaspoon taco seasoning
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 1⁄3 cup green onion, thinly sliced
- Cook macaroni in boiling water for 9 minutes.
- Drain and return to pan.
- Add cheese and taco seasoning, stirring until cheese melts.
- Stir in salsa.
- Sprinkle with green onions.
Got this recipe at a WW meeting, and my kids love it. You should know the directions I got specified light velveeta, not regular. We usually use mild salsa, and sometimes skip the green onions. It's a quick side dish I know everyone will like.