Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 mins
This is a great fast and easy way to make simple nachos...if you have Velveeta cheese on hand.
- 1⁄2 package Velveeta cheese, cut into slices
- 3 cups tortilla chips (maybe a little more depending on the size of the tortilla chips)
- Put tortilla chips on a microwavable plate. Spread Velveeta cheese on chips so that it covers most of the top of the chips, put in the microwave on high power 4-6 depending on the microwave wattage. Continue to cook in microwave for at least 1 1/2 - 2 1/2 minute.
- or until cheese is slightly melted.
- It took me a while to figure out the perfect time that it took my microwave to melt the cheese, so I guess alot of the timing depends on the microwave.
- Remove from the microwave and let cool for at least 45 seconds AND THEN ENJOY!