Recipe by Serah B.
These are uber kid-friendly. It's a great way to get extra vitamins (especially B-12 from the nutritional yeast) and protein (cashews, nutritional yeast) into tots. They taste like Doritos. Yum, yum, yum!
- 1 bunch kale
- 1 cup cashews, soak for a few hours
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄3 cup nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Remove hard stalks from kale and set aside in a mixing bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients to blender and process until smooth, adding a little bit of water or more lemon juice if needed.
- Pour sauce over kale and mix until evenly coated.
- Lay out on parchment paper and dehydrate on low for about 10 hours, turning over halfway through--OR bake at 300F for 30 minutes, flipping over halfway through.