Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
We tasted this while on a holiday in Ixtapa. I've been making it this way ever since.Almost a Mexican Pizza.
- 4 cups nacho chips
- 1 cup salsa
- 1⁄2 cup sliced olive
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup red pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup chopped ham
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese
- On a cookie sheet, lay out nachos.
- Cover with salsa.
- Add olives, peppers,onions,ham and cheeses.
- Bake in oven at 350 degrees, or until cheese is melted. Serve hot.
- You can add whatever combination you desire. One thing for sure you will enjoy it.
One Word................. ....................... YUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Excellent! We enjoyed this using chorizo in place of ham. Yellow bell. Loved the scallions on this. Used 4 Fun Salsa's in One!. Gracia. Made for ZWT5.
I made this for my husbands Fiesta Birthday and he loved it so much he requested that I make it again the following night! I did omit the mozzarella cheese.