Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 1 (32 ounce) packagefrozen French fries
- 1 (3 ounce) jar bacon bits
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup guacamole
- 1⁄4 cup tomatoes, diced
- 2 tablespoons green onions, chopped
- Deep fry french fries.
- Arrange on plate.
- Top with bacon bits, cheese, sour cream and guacamole.
- Garnish with tomato and green onion.
this recipe is actually quite yummy stead of guacamole though i put some refried beans into the mix, was very awesome
This was easy to make but we don't care for bottled bacon bits so I used regular cooked crumbled bacon. They reminded me of the fries we had at a steakhouse. Thanks Christine.