1/1 Photo of Nacho French Fries
Ok, this sounds lame and a little sick, but it's so good--not at all diet food, so don't eat it on a regular basis! [lol]
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat your oven to whatever the back of the bag of frozen fries says, and cook fries for 10 minutes.
- 2Turn fries once, and bake for 7 more minutes.
- 3Take fries out of oven, and turn on your broiler.
- 4Sprinkle on cheese, followed by green onions and bacon bits. if you have any other toppings you'd like to put on you could do that now too. :).
- 5Return pan to oven and broil for 2-3 minutes, or until cheese is melted and gooey. (Watch this step though, because you don't want to burn anything).
- 6Remove from oven and serve on a plate with sour cream. yummy. :).
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nacho French Fries
Serving Size: 1 (293 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 486.1
- Calories from Fat 189
- Total Fat 21.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 29.6 mg
- Sodium 1007.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 12.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
imitation bacon bits