Prep 13 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a family Fav! Kids love it as well as adults very fun recipe. Great for any day and awesome for Superbowl parties, or husbands game day!! I have fed this to people who hate cream of mushroom and they loved it no questions asked.
- Brown ground beef with taco seasonings, drain.
- Mix all soups, milk, and sour cream with Ro-Tel in a bowl. Crush some of the chips slightly.
- I use the turkey cooker throw away pan from walmart the large one -- makes easy clean up.
- This is a layering effect --.
- First I use a spoon full or so, just to line the bottom of the pan. Next pour in half of the chips,half meat, half soup, and then half cheese. Repeat. Be sure to spread evenly.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes. Top with cheese and bake for 5 minutes. I like to use a little extra cheese sometimes. A sure-fire crowd pleaser! Enjoy.
My family loved this! I didnt use the can of Rotel but a can of Fire roasted tomatoes instead but it came out so good! It made alot. I have a family of five we all had seconds and there is still 1/2 a casserole left! Great Recipe and my boys say it a KEEPER! Thanks for sharing!
This turned out really good. My wife who typically isn't much for casseroles liked it also. Followed the recipe, just cut it in half for the two of us and turned out well...only cooked it for about 10-15 minutes instead of the 25. This will go into the rotation no doubt! Delicious and easy!