Recipe by LeighzCookin
This is a family Fav! Kids love it as well as adults very fun recipe. Great for any day and awesome for Superbowl parties, or husbands game day!! I have fed this to people who hate cream of mushroom and they loved it no questions asked.
Top Review by PippiPearl
I have been neglectful on getting my review on here. We love this recipe. I've been using it for years and we just love it. It's a family favorite. Even my picky ones like it. We just discovered that you could use the soup mixture as a dip as well! (dropped a chip in and it just HAD to be eaten!) Super yummy!
- 907.18 g ground beef
- 1182.95 ml cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 (566.99 g) can Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 236.59 ml milk (soup can)
- 283.49 g can Rotel tomatoes & chilies
- taco seasoning
- 510.29 g bagof nacho Doritos (family size)
- chopped onion (optional)
- 340.19 g daisy sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown ground beef with taco seasonings, drain.
- Mix all soups, milk, and sour cream with Ro-Tel in a bowl. Crush some of the chips slightly.
- I use the turkey cooker throw away pan from walmart the large one -- makes easy clean up.
- This is a layering effect --.
- First I use a spoon full or so, just to line the bottom of the pan. Next pour in half of the chips,half meat, half soup, and then half cheese. Repeat. Be sure to spread evenly.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes. Top with cheese and bake for 5 minutes. I like to use a little extra cheese sometimes. A sure-fire crowd pleaser! Enjoy.