1/1 Photo of Nacho Doritos Casserole
This is a family Fav! Kids love it as well as adults very fun recipe. Great for any day and awesome for Superbowl parties, or husbands game day!! I have fed this to people who hate cream of mushroom and they loved it no questions asked.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown ground beef with taco seasonings, drain.
- 2Mix all soups, milk, and sour cream with Ro-Tel in a bowl. Crush some of the chips slightly.
- 3I use the turkey cooker throw away pan from walmart the large one -- makes easy clean up.
- 4This is a layering effect --.
- 5First I use a spoon full or so, just to line the bottom of the pan. Next pour in half of the chips,half meat, half soup, and then half cheese. Repeat. Be sure to spread evenly.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes. Top with cheese and bake for 5 minutes. I like to use a little extra cheese sometimes. A sure-fire crowd pleaser! Enjoy.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nacho Doritos Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (248 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 826.0
- Calories from Fat 514
- Total Fat 57.2 g
- Saturated Fat 24.7 g
- Cholesterol 143.0 mg
- Sodium 1304.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 37.8 g