Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is my easiest, yet most requested dip
- 1 (32 ounce) package Velveeta cheese
- 2 lbs of browned ground beef
- 1 (4 ounce) canof minced chili peppers
- 2 cans of drained Rotel tomatoes & chilies
- 1 jar salsa
- Cut up the block of cheese into 1-2 inch chunks Put in the crock pot Add everything else to the crock pot Cook on high until cheese is melted (about 45 min) Turn to low to keep warm Stir often.
Sorry but this was not a hit in my household. I think it would have been better without the chili peppers and salsa as they overpowered the cheese.