Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
A yummy dip,great for get togethers....very addictive. I have also seen this dip with a layer of ground beef spiced with taco seasoning added in ! YUM!
- 1 (250 g) package cream cheese, softened
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) sour cream
- 50 ml (1/4 cup) Miracle Whip
- 1 jar of your favourite salsa
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (i do not always use both,sometimes just cheddar)
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 tomatoes, diced
- Blend first three ingredients together.
- Spread over 12 inch pizza pan or other large plate or platter.
- Chill for one hour (if you have time, if not don't worry about it).
- Add salsa sauce over top.
- Alternate cheese,green peppers, onions, tomatoes.
- Cover& chill.
- Serve with Nacho chips for dipping.
- Regular or bite sized.
- Very addictive!
This was fantastic! I took your tip regarding the ground beef. I didn't have mayo, so I used cream cheese and sour cream and mixed some of the taco seasoning in with it...that made for a tasty base. Then I spread the cooled ground beef which I had browned with some taco seasoning. Then follwed the rest of the recipe, except substituted lettuce for green pepper and layered with tomato, cheese and onion. Served it with nacho chips at a potluck BBQ and it was gone in a flash. Thanks for the recipe...yum yum.
This really is a great, easy dip. Everyone LOVES it and will ask you to bring it over! I'm lazy, and don't even add the green pepper and onion... just salsa and cheese on top!
Delicious!The combination of cream cheese,sour cream and mayo was perfect,not too overpowering.I used both cheddar and mozza cheese but left the tomato,green peppers and green onions off,just my preference.