Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
My family loves this delicious cheesy, spicy, & meaty dip! It's a must for my brother-in-law at any family event. Serve with tortilla chips. White corn chips taste the best!
- 1 lb spicy ground pork
- 1 (5 lb) package Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa (heat is your choice)
- Place ground pork in a deep skillet with a small amount of oil (of choice) to fry.
- Cook over medium high heat until pork is evenly brown.
- Drain and set aside.
- Place cubed cheese in removable crockpot and melt cheese in microwave.
- When cheese is melted stir in ground pork& Salsa.
- Turn crockpot on Low roughly 1 hour prior to your guests arriving.
- Make sure to stir periodically.