Recipe by Lee in Canada
An easy dip and yummy to have as a snack or take to a pot luck!
Top Review by kyro's kitchen
I made this at Christmas and everyone really enjoyed it. I didn't add the whole package of taco seasoning because I always find it too overpowering. Just a personal preference I guess. I will make it again. Thanks
- 1 jar old el paso mild salsa (*can use hot salsa, if you want more heat!)
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 dash pepper
- 2 green peppers, chopped
- 3 -4 green onions, chopped
- 3 tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup olive, chopped
- lots cheddar cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- In a mixing bowl combine first 6 ingredients, blend until fairly creamy.
- Pour into a 9x11 dish or square tupperware container (good for taking to parties in), spread evenly over bottom.
- Spread vegetables over top and sprinkle cheese over.
- Serve with nacho chips.