Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
An easy dip and yummy to have as a snack or take to a pot luck!
- 1 jar old el paso mild salsa (*can use hot salsa, if you want more heat!)
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 dash pepper
- 2 green peppers, chopped
- 3 -4 green onions, chopped
- 3 tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup olive, chopped
- lots cheddar cheese, shredded
- In a mixing bowl combine first 6 ingredients, blend until fairly creamy.
- Pour into a 9x11 dish or square tupperware container (good for taking to parties in), spread evenly over bottom.
- Spread vegetables over top and sprinkle cheese over.
- Serve with nacho chips.
I made this at Christmas and everyone really enjoyed it. I didn't add the whole package of taco seasoning because I always find it too overpowering. Just a personal preference I guess. I will make it again. Thanks
Very good dip. I made this for New Years Eve. I did make a couple of changes. I only used 8 oz. sour cream and a half package of taco seasoning mix. I also omitted the olives. I will definetely make this again.
I tried this and it turned out quite runny. It was tasty but I have no idea what I did wrong. I even tried adding another package of cream cheese and let it sit overnight.