Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
This awesome Nacho Dip was served at a party years ago. Have always loved it and have a lot of requests for this!! mmmm
- 1 lb browned/drained ground beef (squeeze meat in paper towels - less grease is better)
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 large chopped onion
- 2 -3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- In casserole dish layer Cream cheese, chopped onion taco meat, and cheddar cheese.
- Microwave or bake until cheese is melted.
- Spoon onto taco chips.
- Great appetizer OR dinner.